Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I clean old red wine stains from my wood baseboards?

My baseboards are wood painted white and on the last Halloween party, someone spilled red wine on the floor and it splashed on to the baseboards. I've tried to take them out every day, with 409, Advanage, you name it and nothing. The stains are black by now and nothing takes them out!|||You're not going to get that out. Repaint/touch up that spot. You can try oxyclean or rubbing alcohol, but chances are it's set. Sorry!|||have you tried mr.clean's magic eraser. if that doesn't work you would have to repaint the baseboards.|||I have had reasonable results with peroxide, just the 3% stuff you get at the drugstore. Cover the stain with a paer towel, wet it with the peroxide. Let it sit.


Check periodically, and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment