Saturday, October 1, 2011

Which type of red wine should I choose for tomorrow night?

Hi everyone, I'm cooking a romantic meal for my boyfriend tomorrow night and I'd like to get some nice red wine to go with it. The problem is, he really doesn't like anything too dry or vinegar-like, so I really need something which is on the sweet, fruity side, without being quite as sweet as port and dessert wines (although he does love them, even with a main course). Does anyone have any suggestions?|||Riunite Lambrusco....|||nuit st george|||Get a soft red wine. Here are a few suggestions.





Pinot Noir


Beaujolais


Sangiovese


Tempranillo


Chambourcin (my favorite)


Cabernet Franc





One of those should work just fine. If you want something a little fruitier, try a Rose'.





.|||Find a Port... he should like that.|||if he is not a red wine drinker but likes 'porty' type of taste.


a really good mainstream wine would be 'turning leaf' cabernet sauvignon or zinfandel.


its available everywhere and is EXTREMELY smooth.


its red wine for wusses!!!


i do however suspect he won't be giving a monkeys about the wine....have a great night....x|||A Pinot Noir from Burgundy.|||DON'T CHOOSE WIN CHOOSE CHAMPAGNE I LIKE LAURENT PERRIER.|||Try an amarone which is an italian wine. It has a nice fruity finish.|||Either Carmen - Merlot


Wolflblass - Merlot


Australian shiraz Redskin is also nice|||I answer every wine question with this answer, but it's true ... try a pinot noir. They're not very tannic (that dry tongue feeling), and they're my fave.





King Estate (Oregon) is my favorite, but Erath (also from Oregon) is a good choice too, and a little cheaper (King Estate is around $25-30, Erath is closer to $20).|||Renujiti I think that is spelled right, it is not so expensive and it taste great, I just served that at my daughters baptizm party, and the guest loved it|||You can't go wrong with a charming Beaujolais.|||I would go with a red zinfandel. Its usually more fruity than a cabernet or merlot. Ravenswood is a pretty good brand for a low price.|||try valpollicella - Italian wine, very full bodied and still quite fruity|||Rose wine should be just the ticket. A zinfandel, Ernest %26amp; Julio Gallo won't break the bank.|||At the beer/wine store this is my fave to buy on the holidays it's called Gala Rouge it's perfect and it's found in Austin Liquour|||I know the perfect wine for you which has no vinegar after taste its so smooth and fruity. Its Spanish and called Castillo San Lorenzo, Reserve 2001. You can get it in Tescos for 拢9.99, I think you'll both like it I've stuck with it and refuse to drink any other. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment