Saturday, October 1, 2011

I need the perfect red wine that will go well with chocolate covered strawberries.?

I am planning a romantic eventing for my sweetheart, and I am not an experienced wine buyer/ drinker. Yes, it has to be a red wine because my love is not into white or champagne. It has to be relatively inexpensive, and I have to be able to find it at the grocery store (Walmart, Safeway, or Fry's). It needs to go well with chocolate covered strawberries. Thank you for your help!|||I doubt you'll find these at the 3 stores you mentioned but they are very good for the money, very comparable to the stores you mentioned...go to a discount liquer store and they should have schmit sohne aulese or spatlese german wine. mildly sweet that goes great with chocolat and strawberries.|||Try a Syrah, there are lots of good affordable ones, some from New Zealand and Australia, even some from California.

No comments:

Post a Comment