Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is the most up to date medical advice regarding red wine consumption?

A friend and I have gotten into a disagreement over this. I say from what I understand, two glasses of red wine per day is good for one's health in various ways, including protecting the cardio vascular system, lowering cholestrol and helping prevent against certain cancers. He says this is not so and that not drinking two glasses of red a day isn't better than drinking two glasses a day. Can anyone clarify? Also, would the supposed benefit not apply to people in their late twenties (i.e. me!)? Thanks!|||I love red wine but I think it's one glass. I'd love another, however. I think the benefit applies to anybody (protection is protection).|||It has been proven that two glasses of red wine a day does exactly as you said. I saw it on the News and it was some in depth study at a research facility that the Taxpayers paid 200,000 bucks for. LOL. I wonder how many indulged to find that out?

No comments:

Post a Comment