Saturday, October 1, 2011

Whats a really good red wine?

I'm going to dinner at a very nice resturaunt and I enjoy white wine but would like to to have red wine but I've not tried many of them because I find them too dry and not sweet enough. Could someone recommend something?|||Pinot Noir is perfect for those who prefer white wine. It is light, smooth, and slightly sweet not biter or dry. It has become very popular lately so you should have no problem finding it by the glass on a wine list in nice restaurants.|||Burgundy definitely|||Depending on the restaurant as to the wines offered. Many carry a few of reds and whites, while larger restaurants offer a long list. Since wines vary, you would need to ask for a sweet red and a good waiter should recommend one. Cost isn't always a sign of the best either. Some cheaper wines are great dinner wines with good taste, and really compliment the meal.|||I'm not a wine expert, but enjoy pretty much drinking different kinds of red wine from time to time. Usually I drink Argentinian red wine, and my favorite types are Cabernet Sauvignon, and the Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot blend. A couple of weeks ago I tried a Pink (Rosado) that was very good too.


But for me, good wines are the ones I like and the best one is the one I like the most. The taste for wine is not an exact science.


I hope you find this answer useful, in any way. Ciao.|||Rioja, cune ,Yllera ,proton|||If you can get a good Merlot, they're usually not too dry but really sweet. Or even a Cabernet would be good for you. I think Pinot Noir might be too bitter for you if you generally don't like red wines.

No comments:

Post a Comment