Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I drink my bottle of red wine?

After I opened a bottle of red wine, Do I have to drink all during the day or can I have some and then retap the bottle and the wine won't ruin ?|||Jeez ..okay I guess you are serious ...just the fact you said retap means you are not a virgin drinker ..


Red wine keeps for quite a while 4-7 days even longer..|||you can put a cork in it.


you don't have to drink it all at once.|||with your mouth|||Open bottle. Drink.|||no, there's no reason to drink it all, it won't go bad for a few weeks, I just let mine set out, most of the time I don't even stick the cork back in the top.|||Actually if you have a half left over it tastes better the next day !|||first of all ,with any alcholic beverages you must always drink with moderation.you don,t have to drink it all in one day............you also can put the cork back on the wine and stor it in your refrigerator....|||after you put your wine in the mouth then roll it in your palate and feel it..taste it and then drink it..you can preserve it by placing its cork over it...you don't need to finish it entirely in the same day|||you can recork the bottle and the wine will be fine but only for a couple of days|||IF you cork it back up, be sure to put it in your fridge %26amp; drink the rest within 48 hrs.. or it'll be oxigenated %26amp; not taste the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment