Saturday, October 1, 2011

How many you suffer with violent nightmares after drinking red wine?

After having really bad nightmares about four times,I began to look for the reason. The only thing I had done different was drink red wine and only about two glasses because I really don't like the taste, I was being polite to my host at the time. Is there anyone else out there who has this type of problem?|||no. I've had cateplexy though, thats scary!!|||lol. Drink beer. Or you couuld drink vodka and sleep so sound you wont remember your dreams.|||Not that I know of|||nope

1 comment:

  1. Yes I had a terrifying nightmare last night after drinking almost a botle of Rioja - same thing happened last time I drank red wine before bed. It was very Quentin Tarantino too woke up in a cold sweat!

    ReplyDelete